Private meditation and yoga sessions are completely customizable based on your unique needs and what you’d like to explore and discover in your own life. Meditation and yoga is about uncovering who you already are, cultivating what’s going well with you, rather than focusing on the negative. Through careful and gentle attending to your own experience, as it is, your world can transform, beginning from the inside out. There’s understanding mindfulness intellectually and conceptually, then there’s knowing it directly from your own experience and inquiry. Through experiential learning, mindfulness makes us happier, healthier, and live with more focus, patience and compassion for yourself and others. How long have you been ignoring your well-being? You deserve to make self-care a priority.
Enjoy one-to-one attention in a private setting.
“I would recommend Allison to anyone, and, in fact, I do recommend her all the time to friends and acquaintances! I have learned so much from her. She is compassionate and incredibly passionate about what she does. She does a wonderful job of tailoring her sessions to the individual client. At the time I started going to Allison I was under considerable stress and she gave me new tools to help with relaxation and mindfulness. Through my sessions with her, I now see and feel the power of the present moment. It has helped me tremendously with stress and worry. My life is honestly changed for the better because of Allison!” – K.W. Dec 2018
Those who benefit from private sessions:
• those with no prior experience and have a willingness, curiosity, and openness to learn a new way of being and living deliberately
• not ready to participate or comfortable in group classes
• have a busy schedule and cannot meet during other set times
• Meet with Allison Peet in person at The Center
• Meet with Allison Peet from the comfort of your own home, online, in a Zoom platform web room. Private, secure connection, and HIPPA compliant (must have internet access)
4 – 1-hour sessions: $240 ($60/session)
6 – 1-hour sessions: $330 ($55/session)
8 – 1-hour sessions: $400 ($50/session)
*Sessions are not covered by insurance. All packages expire within 6 months of purchase date.
How to schedule
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
– Cancellations made 7 or more days prior to date of first meeting: Full fee is transferable for use within 6 months from session start date.
– Less than 24 hours notice prior to the date of a meeting, no shows, and withdrawing mid-session: Full fee is forfeited.
– If you pay via credit card and you request a refund, The Center will refund you the total amount less a 5% surcharge fee for credit card processing.
Allison Peet, BA, RYT200 is a certified MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) Instructor trained at UMass Center for Mindfulness, founded by Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD and the Mindfulness Center at Brown University. She is trained through Mindful Schools and teaches mindfulness to youth, K-12 and is also a certified yoga instructor. She’s completed multiple week-long silent meditation retreats and has a daily practice. Allison has a personal path of living and working with chronic stress and anxiety which is why she started her own business in 2015, From Within Wellness, LLC, to benefit others. She is committed to creating a more mindful community by helping people develop pragmatic life skills in attentional strength, present moment awareness, self-compassion, and stress resiliency.